Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

Lack of activity - IT'S ALL SCHOOL'S FAULT

So I understand I haven't been active for the past few days. Blame school for that - yeah, I'm finally back in action. Been sucking my life out, especially with the current problems we're facing (Too many students, have to make new classes AKA change our schedules) and the lack of sleep. Luckily it's all going away by the end of the week. I plan on coming back with some new interesting stuff for you guys so wait for it! I'll start by returning your views and comments so you know I'm not dead just yet!

-Hero

9 comments:

  1. Followin' and supportin' daily
    Please do aswell
    http://joitescurazvan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, school has been a little rough on me too D=

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post... I'm anticipating the next one

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you have a good thing going here... keep up the great work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... I don't know what to think about this

    ReplyDelete
  6. School and work the main causes of lack of activity! I feel ya bro.

    Supported hard
    much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. i skipped my classes today, but i know but i felt like it was needed (to sit infront of the computer LOL!)

    ReplyDelete