Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

Operation Lights Out


Before I get started I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from 'reminding' me rules 1 & 2. I'm well aware. They don't matter, /b/ is no secret playground. If you still wish to whine, go do it someplace else.

As far as I'm concerned three days have now passed since the beginning of the operation. It was quite sudden, and considering the single has been out since early June it makes me wonder what took us so long. The official video on Youtube has already reached 300 thousand views and 10 thousand comments - that's an average of 100 thousand views which is pretty impressive if you ask me. However, no event of major importance has happened yet. No articles speculating about a new success, no one talking big about it on TV, not much discussion around, no nothing. Seems like it's gonna be a tough fight.

Rick didn't give us up - it's only fair we return the favor.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and follow mate. I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now its time to not give him up. The song is actually not that bad. Anyways, update MOAR man.

    Supported, followed, clicked
    much love

    http://bookmarkmeplz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete